Apply to TRIO Upward Bound Okanogan County
You May Be Eligible If:
- You are between the ages of 13 and 19 and are enrolled as a 9th - 12th grader in one the following high schools: Okanogan, Omak, Bridgeport, or Lake Roosevelt.
- Are a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
- Demonstrate academic need; indicate an interest in attending college; and a commitment to remain active in Upward Bound until high school graduation.
And have at least ONE of the following apply to you:
- You are a low-income individual, as defined by the Department of Education's federal guidelines: U.S. Department of Education Income Levels
- You are a potential first-generation college student (neither parent nor guardian has obtained a bachelor's degree)
Interested in joining Upward Bound?
Students interested in joining Upward Bound are required to complete an application and interview process. Paper and online application forms are available. Packets are provided by Upward Bound staff at their designated schools (see staff page), the UB administration office or via the online application below.
- Complete our application using the paper or online form.
- Have a counselor or teacher complete the student recommendation form.
- All materials are submitted online, returned to school location, mailed to UB address or turned into Upward Bound staff.
- Upward Bound staff reviews application, obtains required signatures, and hosts an interview before students are invited to participate in the program.
*Enrollment in Upward Bound is limited. All services are provided at no cost to students enrolled in the program.
Download and print a copy of the application and return it to your school's academic coordinator.Download Application